Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay 2021 – Thank you!
We were in the regions in May 2021 and had a great time. If you missed us keep an eye out for our next trip.
May 17 to 21 Regional Outreach
Michelle and Zoe are visiting in you May for outreach, supplies social lunches and relaxing catch ups.
Outreach: Rural, Regional, Local, Postal
Respect Inc peer educators state-wide are available to visit you at your place of work wherever you are. A team member can drop off supplies, bring you a freebie pack. Don’t forget to give us your coffee order and we can stay for a chat if you would like.
- Private visits to sex workers in all sectors. We can come to your home, where you work, or meet up at a cafe. We can do a freebie drop off if you are in need of supplies.
- Brothel outreach for peer education, latest updates on trends and the law, social visits and training.
- We can drop off your supply orders directly to you. You can make your order over the phone or email.
- We do regional trips twice a year to Rockhampton, Mackay and Gladstone.
- We are in Townsville regularly.
You can arrange outreach in advance by text, email or calling:
Gimuy (Cairns) office: (07) 4051 5009 or 0413 571 395 email@example.com
Meanjin (Spring Hill) office: (07) 3835 1111 or 0424 657 064
Yugambeh (Southport) office: (07) 5564 0929 or 0401 969 223
Central and North Queensland: 0416 987 011 firstname.lastname@example.org