Our four offices are a sex worker only drop in spaces, designed to facilitate sex workers’ comfort and needs. Sex workers you can come drop in for:
- One-on-one peer support, information and advocacy.
- Using our facilities such as phone, internet, printer, shower, etc…
- Social events where we can network and make connections with other sex workers.
- Training, skills sharing and do workshops.
- Purchasing sex work supplies.
- Relax and chill out. We have tea and coffee and time for a chat.
Our space is confidential, respectful and nonjudgmental. If, for any reason, you would like more privacy while you are here, be sure to let us know and we can provide you a more private space.
Pride Fair, Reclaim the Night & MORE in Cairns, Oct 2021
Upcoming event: Scarlet Alliance National Forum 9 – 11 Nov 2021
Respect Inc.’s recommendations about Victoria passing sex work decriminalisation. How can the Victorian Government better work with and support the sex work industry?
All your sexual health options during the COVID outbreak in Northern NSW, on one page.
Available for advice and chats, Thursdays 12 – 4pm
DEADLINE 5 PM FRIDAY 1 OCTOBER 2021
Tax information for you to organise your deductions.
We were in the regions in May and had a great time. If you missed us keep an eye out for our next trip.