The Scarlet Alliance National Forum will be hosted ONLINE this year, and each Respect Inc office will host a local ‘hub’ with the national forum on a big screen. Staff, MC, volunteers and sex workers will be invited to attend at each of our offices!
The Scarlet Alliance National Forum (SANF) is on Tuesday 3 Nov., Wednesday 4 Nov. and Thursday 5 Nov. 2020. CLICK HERE to register to attend online. Registration will close 5:00pm Friday, 30th October 2020. Please note registrations submitted after this deadline may not be approved.
Scarlet Alliance’s AGM is on Thursday 5 Nov. ONLY SCARLET MEMBERS CAN ATTEND THE SCARLET ALLIANCE AGM. (This will be checked by Scarlet Alliance, not by us.)
- For the Korean translated version of this page, click HERE.
- For the Traditional Chinese version of this page, click HERE.
- For the Simplified Chinese version of this page, click HERE.
- For the Thai translated SANF20 Hub information, click HERE.
Due to COVID-19 venue capacity limits, there will have to be limits on how many people can attend the event in person at any one time. If you are unable to access the forum online and would like to attend in person at one of our offices, contact email@example.com or register in person.
National Forum In-Office Attendance Capacity
|Office Location||Number of Members for Capacity||Number of Staff for Capacity|
- Attendance is free for all participants.
- Each day runs from 11am – 6pm AEST. Click here to view Scarlet’s 2020 agenda.
- Catering will include tea, coffee, milk, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at any Respect Inc office.