Applications open to sex workers, past and present. The Bookkeeper Assistant will undertake day-to-day bookkeeper activities for the effective financial functioning of the organisation, working under the direction of the State Coordinator, Bookkeeper and Treasurer.
Primary Duties of Assistant Bookkeeper
- Payroll processing
- Data entry
- Invoicing and stock control, using MYOB AccountRight
- File management and monthly financial reports using Google Drive
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and petty cash accounts
- Preparation of IAS and BAS reports for lodgement with the ATO
- Quarterly generation of superannuation payment report
- Program back-up and document version control
- Undertaking other duties as directed by the State Coordinator, Bookkeeper or Treasurer.
This is a casual position, approx 4 hours a week.
Staff are employed under the SCHCDS (Social Community Home Care and Disability Services) Industry Award 2010. This position will be paid at Casual Level 4.1 at the following rate: $45.29 per hour.
Only sex workers past and present need apply.