Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is for all members of Respect Inc to attend. The meeting will deal with 2020 issues and business of Respect Inc. At the AGM, Respect Inc members will get to have their say and vote for nominated members to sit on the Management Committee and steer the Queensland sex worker organisation for the next twelve (12) months. Light refreshments will be provided on location at the Respect Inc offices.
You can find and read:
- last year’s AGM report here.
- this year’s AGM report coming soon.
- this year’s Audited report coming soon.
To nominate yourself to be on the Management Committee, please fill in a Management Committee Nomination Form. Nominations are due by the 6th of November.
If you are not a member and would like to be one, please fill in our membership application form. Membership application submissions for AGM is due by 13 November.
These forms can be hand in person to any Respect Inc office, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When: Friday 20 November 2020 at 2:30pm – 4:20pm.
You can attend:
- in person at any Respect Inc office
- online via Google Hangout
- phone in
Some highlights of 2020
- March Roundtable and Rally in Southport, Gold Coast.
- Our amazing workshop program!
- Trans peer educator now on Gold Coast.
- Campaigning, then getting back to work after COVID-19 Restrictions were lifted.
- Supporting not one, but TWO fundraising efforts by Scarlet Alliance to support sex workers during COVID-19 lockdowns. More than $100,000 raised March-July, with the second fundraiser still seeking funds.
- Being involved in amazing new resources on the REDBOOK website, Getting started in online sex work, and a harm reduction guide for sex workers during COVID-19. Available in 5 languages.